Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Kontak

Handphone :

Kontak Phone : 085774557493
Sms : 089657837178


WhatsApp

WhatsApp

PIN

PIN

ALTEKINDO

ALTEKINDO
Businessman - Marketeer - Blogger - Trader - Bitcoiner

Histats

Senin, 15 Agustus 2011

Jessica Alba Birth Prepare Fruit Heart

Jessica Alba Birth Prepare Fruit Heart, Jessica Alba took a break from his many duties in preparation for the birth of her second child. However, Alba and her husband, Cash Warren, did not want to rush to prepare everything.

Jessica Alba Birth Prepare Fruit Heart, "Baby's room was not ready. But I tried menyicilnya," says Alba. "He will sleep with me in our room was born. So, I do not need a nursery in the near future."

Alba also revealed that he wants to design her own room. To create an authentic impression, he even plans for mixing antique furniture with matching furniture models.

"I want to buy antique and new furniture. I love mixing and match them. I do it with pride. It will be an interesting showcase my work," he added.

Tidak ada komentar:

Followers

Jadwal Sholat

Prayer Times For 6 Million Cities Worldwide
Country:

Translate

timeline

Chat


Bisnis




SPONSOR

 
This Blog is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by HARI YANG CERAH